Homesick for Miami • • • My ♥ is in New Orleans • • •
t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e •

Monday, January 27, 2014

So, this girl stooped so low as to talk to me?

http://alexisar.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-guest-in-my-home-away-from-home.html

I did say that I wanted to play with her and that I knew she'd rather play with someone famous like Richard Carpenter or I mentioned Celine Dion.  Certainly beats Yo Yo Ma as the only 1.

She thinks now I can't play with anyone famous because I dropped out of the role and said she'd want some adult.  Well, I'm some young adult, as she is kind of in my generation..  Anyway, the reason she wouldn't want to play with me is because I'm not an adult figure and I have problems that should not be.. like Tim Burton though I like him a whole lot.  He just influenced things in a bad way or in a good way and people took it their own way.  He does go along with this sometime, but what can you expect?  Also, I know Helena Bonham Carter has bad messages, too, "got them out of the way."  They still exist today actively.  She knows that.  She is nice now, but these things should not really have ever come about.

I feel I didn't fully comment, but it's nice just to know you mentioned it.  These girls are so sarcastic.  They are like bashful about their parents.  Well, I'm not so young that I do that.  Not at all.