Homesick for Miami • • • My ♥ is in New Orleans • • •
t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e •

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Facebook Post

Yay!  I see there you have shots @ Disneyland?  I've never been.  I did go on the merry-go-round, teacups, and Dumbo.  Teacups don't do a thing to me.  I guess something that might be shareworthy is when I went on the Dumbo ride not only was I screaming but my lever wouldn't work after I cranked it up at the start.  I've been on the Harry Potter ride and I screamed the whole time.  It probably bothered people, but at the same time for some reason they actually thought I'd be scared when for me that was actually out of the question..  My brother too I think was worried of "what" I would do on the supposedly scary ride..

You know, I also recorded things at Disney such as my singing in the Haunted Mansion and that I didn't scream on other rides.  When they've fixed Splash Mountain, I wonder if I will scream again!  I don't go on Tower of Terror but wanted to.

Spoilers: http://goo.gl/girV8s

My favorite part unfortunately about Disney World that I've known now is the Main Street Electrical Parade.  I see it's been taken down from Disneyland.  Am I right?  I dunno.  I waited for over 2 hours at the entrance last time.

It seems like we look the same!  Anyone else think so?

*huh huh huh huh huh* *leans over*

Well, as for the postman aspect, I guess the reason I did e-mail was because I liked writing to my friend, her idea, when we lived near.. she won't speak to me now.  Anyway.. I was always hung up about not recieving so much e-mail and no IM-ing.  Now, I'm mostly a blogger but still a forum board poster.

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful video!