Homesick for Miami • • • My ♥ is in New Orleans • • •
t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e •

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Problem

It seems that if her fans are happy, Ellen is happy.  I'm not watching cuz I'm cleaning my room and don't have the TV even set up in here..  I don't believe I should necessarily watch in the living room.

Also, these noises in my room are racistly glossing over my saying that they were annoying before..

Well, I mean, yea, Ellen, but I gotta do mah room!  It's fun when you know she's read you online.  I haven't found others who seek her out, like leave a trail to an attractive blog like me.  I know some people she would like.  I'm not baiting myself, just saying it's available and you don't even have to do anything with anyone!


In saying something like that, I might not be perfectly a worshipper, but you'd see through the problems for some reason.  I'm always obsessed over things like Tim Burton talking too much to his "girlfriend" and I guess sometimes his kids..  :/  Oops, I meant random strangers who are just lucky- and not me.  I see the kids putting out their hands in L.A. I think.  What I meant by his gf I didn't really mean it but realized that's what he did.  She really is critical of him..  I think his gf like Richard Carpenter mocks fans.. my dad just came in and seemed upset that I posted or attempted to talk to Richard via his facebook fan group.  Well "page."

Also, in my groups I think Ellen was messing around again.  They both made me utter something fast as a comeback.  I am upset about this.  Ellen acts like I hurt her feelings if I say something @ it.

With his gf it even is more for Tim Burton fans than her own that she gets mad.  If she is more critical of him than monitoring herself, I wonder how desperate this 3rd person I labeled that is.  About Richard, he knows he has that in him.  He said on his website too he is not looking for a professional partner, contrary to "what we read."  I didn't read it, but that's a nice thing to say-  I mean I found it the same.  I don't think Richard is mean, but I don't wanna be asked why I like someone, like in grade school the kids leaving me with no friends and me feeling uncomfortable and like I'm not in the scene.  I'm not being mad @ Richard, just talking for fun and don't even mean things in bad ways, just like for with the gf for instance how they are.  I feel if I say something, they also do something different.  It's a feeling you might get, and they might read you up.

What's this acting coy by the experimenters and maybe something for Ellen to laugh at me .. supposedly saying I can't have Ellen cuz she's better than me and then saying that means I'm also second in normal people, that I'm not quite as gregarious.. meaning I will never make it up the ladder?  That's not something to laugh at, but it's funny for other people.  I found it was said in a rude way, yea, but all the same seems a good message.  I feel I am more pleasant.  These people are a bit mean and I mean I don't want to be a part of them.  They hurt me, anyway.  I think it was better I never met them.