Homesick for Miami • • • My ♥ is in New Orleans • • •
t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e • t i m e •

Friday, January 24, 2014

Wonder

Was my cousin's life made to be more glamorous?  Maybe, her dad, though nice, has violent reactions, reminds me of Richard Carpenter but not in that way actually.

Um- right now my eye feels like if I don't temper it could have a heart attack.  It's things like this that make me upset for how people deal the cards of what I've done in life, like accidentally sounded mad cuz I was still upset and feel m..  Oh, I used to feel this.  I just watched some politics, which is the nice northeast..  Did you pick up on everything from each area????

My cousin's mom is my aunt, and maybe they are mean to my cousin because she was mean to me, and maybe my dad isn't like the ugly brother compared to her.  I think he's very attractive, but he's changed so much at different times it seems to me or maybe 1 major change to note.

Okay, now that eye is blurring.

So.. they care about the aunt.  My cousin just seems to have ruined vacation for me.

I'm looking for love and not getting any.  I was asking @ calling my Gramma, too.  AH!!  What did I do?  Why is my mom so nasty @ me thinking I'm not attractive cuz she ^knows^ my dad?  That's a sin.  Just because of that n word thing you get away with harming me.

They really care @ my aunt.  I know for a fact @ this, what about the fact she is related to her mom?  It sounds like something I don't know about doing to be right.  I just am a person who's done right things and have a personality type.  This is how the world used to be.